Sunday, December 17, 2006

VACATION!!

The holiday season is now upon us, and I truly can now be festive because I don't have to go to work until January 2! :) After a harrowing week, I spent the weekend baking and addressing Christmas cards. It was lovely! I've been looking forward to it all week. Now I have a whole week before Christmas to get my s--t together so that everything it ready. December is always so nutso at school that I tend to leave a lot to do at the last minute. But does it always get done? Yep! Well, most of it. Some of the time. Anyhoo, I'm very ready for a couple weeks away from my normal life and just be at my house. Right now, I want for nothing. Except I do have one request. K, could you please update your blog so that when I check it, I don't have to look at the bare behind of a giant Japanese man? Thank you. Very much. Love and kisses. Bye for now.

1 comment:

melinda said...

I agree about the sumo guy!