Thursday, March 05, 2009

Still here!

Some new pics for you to enjoy! :)


Hi Smokey! You're my buddy!


Lila during her first stroller ride - we went all the way down the driveway to get the mail. Big trip!



Sweet sleeper


More sleeping - she does that a lot. :)

Yes, we're still here! Somehow the days just melt away around here.

Lila turned 2 weeks old yesterday! :) Seems like she's been with us forever - what did we ever do or talk about before 2 weeks ago?!?

Today my mom took Lila and I to Lila's 2 week checkup. She had gained 11oz. since last week Monday! She said she looked just perfect and everything was great. We go back again in 3 weeks.

After our appointment, we headed into GR to get me a breastpump (covered 100% by my awesome insurance), get an adjustment at the chiropractor, and then we took Lila on her first trip to the mall! :) She loved it - she slept in the stroller the entire time.

Tomorrow T is taking me to my post-op appointment. I'm hoping to learn that I can drive again. I'm also hoping to hear that my feet will eventually go back to normal. So far, I've lost my cankles and some of my added width - but my feet are still thicker than normal. I have approximately 2 pairs of shoes that I can wear. Today was actually the first day in I don't know how long that I wore socks and real shoes - not just my slip on wintery shoes in bare feet! Fun!

No comments: