Wednesday, March 25, 2009

5 Weeks

These pics are from my last "photoshoot". This sweet little dress was actually mine. We have a lot of fun playing dress up with my little doll! :)



I thought this one actually had some sort of a smile - which made me happy. Then, I realized that she was flipping me off! Little stinker!!
Let's see, this week's activities included beginning an infant massage class. Lila was the youngest one there. She likes most of the things we do to her - also pretty relaxing for us! Some of the other moms in the class talked about their babies having colic and crying for 5 hours straight. Holy crap - I have no idea how they kept their sanity. Wow.
Last night Lila slept for over 7 hours! Then she ate, and went back to sleep for another 2! Whoohoo!! Mama felt very good today! :)
Today Lila met her other grandparents. They have been in Gulf Shores for the winter and they came here first before going home - they have been anxious to meet their newest grandchild (Lila is number 8 for them).
Last weekend my mom really messed up her back and since my dad was in Kentucky on a golf trip, she and Ellie came and moved in with us. It was nice to have her around - Lila got some extra Grammy time this week. :)
Sunday is Lila's christening. She will be wearing the gown that my great-grandma wore in 1890 and I wore in 1977. It's quite fragile and we had to have her baptism sooner rather than later so that it would still fit her. It fits her great and it should be a nice little party for my baby girl. :)

No comments: