Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Been Long Time

Sorry it's been so long since the last post, but it's been crazy. I don't have much of anything exciting to report about last weekend, but I do from the weekend before! :) It was my bday weekend. My parents and T and I went up to Clare to golf and spend the weekend. Here's some pics from our golfing adventure:



It was a gorgeous weekend. We also went to the outdoor shopping super-store, Jay's. Luckily they did have some pretty Brighton jewlery, but not enough to keep my interest for the entire time we were there. So my mom and I found some comfy chairs in the camping section.

It was also PUPPY DAY! All these people come to the parking lot and sell their hunting dog puppies out of their cars. It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Puppies puppies puppies!! There were two litters of Weimers - even some of the blue ones!! It was all I could do not to come home with one or a few. It didn't stop me from picking them all up and lovin on them a little. There's no way that we could have a puppy right now. Two grown up dogs is plenty at one time- I can't even imagine having three!! Smokey is already 8, and Tim tells me the life expectancy of big labs with hip issues is around 10. It's horrible to think about life without him, but it will happen someday. When that happens, then we'll think about a puppy. I can't see that we would ever go down to just one dog. When T goes on hunting trips and leaves me at home, I have to have to dog to protect me out in BFE where we live!! :) Not that anything ever happens, it's just a matter of company and security. Speaking of T and the dogs, here's a pic of all my handsome boys that I took this past weekend after T came back from duck hunting out in the field by our house. Now we have enough for a la orange! :) yum yum...okay the pic seems to not be cooperating, I'll try it again later...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Three is too many. Take it from me. :)

Anonymous said...

Huh huh huh, you said Weimers. Huh huh huh.

melinda said...

Where is the pic of Tim and the dogs?

cmrteach said...

Apparently the universe does not want me to share the pic, because I tried several times yesterday to upload it and I just tried 3 times right now and nothing. It gives me and error or just says the page is done but doesn't give me the little box to click - very frustrating!! Maybe tomorrow it will work. grrr....