Monday, November 20, 2006

update

I've been looking through the blogs and there doesn't seem to be much updates as of late. Reminding me that I probably should update my blog as well. Not much going on in my world. The neck/back thing is getting better - no more yoga class for me for a while. Much love goes out to my wonderful muscle relaxers, my heating pad, and my pain pills (which I found out are generally prescribed to arthritis sufferers). I'm off school for a conference for the next couple days, so I really only have to physically teach one day this week. I got to ride to work with T this morning since his work is just down the road from where my conference is. The closest I'm sure that we'll ever get to carpooling or working in similar fields or even in the same cities.

This weekend I did a lot of cleaning up around the house. Somehow I agreed to have my school's staff Christmas party at our house. I love having people over, it's a lot of work, but lots of fun. Especially at Christmas time. It's supposed to be really nice (weather wise) this week, so our plan is to get all the outside stuff done. Then, over the long weekend we'll start getting the inside decorated. Last year I think that I had the whole house done by the middle of November. It was our first Christmas in the house and I was so excited to unpack all the decorations I had been accumulating and saving over the years. It was a ton of work, but great fun. It should be much easier this year.

If I don't post again later this week, have a great Turkey day everyone!

No comments: