Thursday, July 17, 2008

I have news!!

Okay, I guess it's time to finally share our news - I'm pregnant!!!! We decided to give the whole parenthood thing a try. I am due on February 14, 2009 - yes, a Valentine's baby!

We're crazy busy now getting some rooms switched around. Our current guest room will become the nursery, and our current office/den will become the guest room. Lots of (heavy) furniture going other places.

The last few weeks have basically sucked for me - no energy, no appetite, no sleeping when I need to sleep, and just all around yucky. Although the last 2 days have been much improved. I'm hoping it's a sign of things to come and that the worst is behind me. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

I'll try to update often with all progress! I know I've been a blogger slacker this last year - but now I actually have something to talk about! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations, dear girl!!!

Jessica said...

Oh, I'm posting on a new blog now... www.kickingagainstthepricks.com

HAHAHA