Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In the car...

How cool is this - I'm online on my laptop in the car on the way to the conference in Louisville. I was able to score a ver.izon broadband card from my technology director to take to the conference. Of course, I had to try it out at home. I must say, it puts my (pitiful) dial-up to shame! Yes, all of you who gasped at the mention of dial-up, I do still have it. It's all that we can get out in the boonies other than buying a lot of expensive equipment and having another dish on our roof. I am loving this thing. T said that we can get one as long as we get rid of something else. I would LOVE to get rid of our land line. I hate our phone. Not just the phones themselves - they do suck. But just the actual phone - it rings all the time whenever I don't want it to. I so so wish that we can - as long as we don't need it for our satellite, then goodbye land line!

Anyway, another almost 2 hours and we'll be there. YAY!

No comments: