Tuesday, September 09, 2008

THURSDAY!!!!

OMIGOD!!! It's this THURSDAY!!!!

When I got home from school yesterday, there was a message on our machine - I crossed my fingers that it was the hospital calling to schedule - and it was!!! As soon as the woman said "this is Metro Health calling...", I started dancing around the kitchen. I had to play the message twice so I could get the phone number right.

We were hoping to get it done in Lowell at one of their regional centers, but the first appt. there wasn't until the 30th - so we're going right to the hospital. It's really not that much further, and we really don't care how far we have to go to get a look at this baby!

I'm hoping that the next 2 days don't drag on and on - I'm going to try very hard not to count down hours, but knowing me, I would bet that would happen. It's also not until Thursday night - that way I don't have to take off a day of school so early in the year. We still have not decided on my long-term sub, and I'd like to have that person in for me as much as possible when I have to be gone before my maternity leave. Finding that person was going to be tops on my agenda this week - since I can't make that decision myself, I needed to get with my principal about it. However, there's been a student death from another building over the weekend - the other building that he's also the prinicpal at, so he's quite busy this week. Given the circumstances, next week will do just fine.

THURSDAY!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh so thrilling...I can just feel your excitment in your writing! Try not to think of your appt. too much on Thursday. YEAH, RIGHT!!!!!!!!