Saturday, July 22, 2006

home!

T came home yesterday! Hooray! The dogs are elated to have their dad back. All day he's been mowing - maybe I'll get to see him again tonight.

In my time off from school, I have rediscovered tv programming geared toward women. How much do I love discovery health, WE!, Food network, and Lifetime. The Birdcage is on WE! right now. Robin Williams, Nathan Lane, AND Ally McBeal Flockhart - what a wonderful day!! :) Whatever will I do when school starts again!?!? Praise God for TiVo.... :)

3 comments:

melinda said...

If we are doing something in the house on a Sunday Virlena likes to have Lifetime on in the background. She loves their movies!

cmrteach said...

I agree- there are great movies on there! Plus, the commercials for the "Lifetime Original Movies" are pretty funny. I wonder who watches those?!?

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»