Wednesday, July 26, 2006

scrappin!

I have been all about scrapbooking lately. I finally have my "area" all settled in the basement. Now I just need a satellite receiver down there so I can really spend some quality time with my paper and stickers. I realized that I have 4 albums that I want to work on. Ummm... timeline for completion... I don't even want to think about that. Friday I'm going to the Scrapbook Convention in GR- I'm hoping that it's not just me and a bunch of bored housewives oogling over the newest lines of eyelets and adhesives.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

My friend Brooke is a big scrapbooker... she's very good at it! You should chat with her about it sometime! E-mail me and I'll give you her contact info! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cool place to meet women. Here's some ideas and titles for your scrapbooks :

1. The area beneath my chin, and 10 reasons to not touch it. (Number 10 : Rolled up TV Guide)
2. Why there is carpet beneath the furniture, but no where else.
3. Ironing Hair 101.
4. Forearms and Foreheads. Oh my!
5. Cowpants. Need I say more?