Thursday, July 20, 2006

uno

Well, what do you know?!? I've jumped on this blogger bandwagon. It's summer, so I have the time to spare. What will I talk about?!? What do I want the world to know about me, my life, etc? Well, here's a go...

Golfing. I've been doing a lot of that lately. T has been in ohio for the week for a dumb work thing, so I've been golfing. I had a lesson this afternoon and I improved 6 strokes from when I played 2 days ago. The golf pro is a genius!! Anyway, today it was much more fun and much less frustrating. Tomorrow we have league so I hope to do well again.

The dogs are missing T very much. Smokey has been unusually more flatulent lately. Lucky me. He comes home tomorrow. Thank goodness!

I'm trying very hard not to have sugar. Ugh. I've been so good about the no pop thing - none since April! :) It's soooooo difficult. I keep looking at my dress for M's wedding and hoping that I can be good a while longer and maybe won't have to wear the industrial-strength sucky-innie girdle. Just the medium-strength one! What a horrible word - giiirrrrrrrrrdddddddddllllleeee. There's no other nice way to say it. My mom and I started calling them "band-aids" a while back. That's a little better than the g word. Although it has caused some strange and confusing conversations when discussing an outfit. Is this appropriate to talk about on a blog?!? I guess if you don't want to know, stop reading!! :) Nevermind, I'm done talking about it.

Well, I suppose that's all for my first post. See ya round next time.

4 comments:

melinda said...

Yeah! I'm glad you are here!

Jessica said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!

You'll be beautiful no matter what. And as you stand at the front of the church, look at me in my seat and know that I'm wearing one too, but sitting down so it's poking me in the butt.

:-)

cmrteach said...

Thanks for the lovely reassurance. Sorry about your butt. I feel your pain. Maybe if we get brave (meaning drunk) later in the evening we should just ditch our "g"s and go au naturale under our fancy dresses. ;)

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»