Monday, January 15, 2007

ring ring (part 2)

Love those 5:30am phone calls! :) Yes, I do have another snow day today. It's been a great weekend and now I get one more day of it! Why was it great? We had nothing planned. I got things done around the house when and how I wanted to with no time constraints. Awesome. I can't remember the last time that had happened. A long time.

I have been doing some experimental cooking lately. Since I've been on this diet/health kick I've been trying to find recipes from weight watchers or lowfat cookbooks. I've never been much of a cook (why? because my dad is a professional chef - he always cooked and I just enjoyed the ride, I never really paid attention), but now I'm feeling better about being in the kitchen. I even planned out our week of dinners. I feel so much like a grown up. :)

TTFN...enjoy our snow-covered world! It finally looks like Christmas!

2 comments:

Matt Voss said...

Seriously. When I was in school we'd have school with 2 feet on the ground, ice covered roads, and -20 wind chill. Kids these days have it so much easier than we did.

melinda said...

Let's have a new post!!! I e-mailed you a few days ago and have not heard back. Did you e-mail me and I just didn't get it?