Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Update

Just a quick note - the Z pack really helped and now I'm feeling much better. Our washer gets fixed today! hooray! We're going to see my cousin play basketball at Hope tonight (he plays for Albion). I'm on a new diet/excersize plan and have lost 3.8 pounds in the past week. I get to really eat tonight though- Johnny Carino's. Love love love that place. :) Our weekend was not very eventful - until sunday. We had our final Christmas, with my Aunt and Uncle and 2 cousins. Afterward, down came our tree. :( I was sad to put it away, but it's about time. The "wintery" stuff I left up. I doubt that will come down until the end of January. The house always seems so bare after I take down the Christmas stuff- so I try to leave it up as long as possible without becoming one of those 'crazy holiday ladies' who leave that stuff up until the fourth of july. The copy machine at my school is broken. It is a horrible thing. I hope the copy machine near you is still working, I might come over and run some things. :)

1 comment:

melinda said...

You can use my copy machine anytime you want! :)