Thursday, December 11, 2008

30.5 Weeks

I found out that my glucose tolerance test results came back absolutely normal. Hooray! Here's my new thing: I can't see!!! My eyesight is changing, what feels like, every day!!! I didn't go for my annual eye exam this summer because my pregnancy books told me to wait until after the baby was born because of changes to your eyesight. Also, my mom's vision changed quite a bit when she was pregnant for me, so I had a feeling that this was going to happen. Although I thought it would be after she was born!! I started noticing a few weeks ago how seeing the tv from bed was getting a little fuzzy. It's a little more than fuzzy now. Last night at choir rehearsal, I could barely read the words in my music - I was directing them all goofy and giving them the wrong words. Not a good thing. My poor choir!! So, I have an appointment set up for next week - I'm hoping he can give me some stronger contacts to try, because I would bet that my eyes are just going to keep changing! Ugh!
We had to skip Birth Class this week because of the bad weather. We read in our book instead - unfortunately, a lot of what was going to be covered says in the book, "refer to the techniques you learned in class". Crap. We'll see what next Monday's weather brings.
In very happy news, one of my preggo buddies had her baby on Tuesday! If you get a chance, go to the 4jmilewskis and check out their new little bundle - he's adorable! Although now it should be called the 5jmilewskis. :)
I have some very random winter pics that I wanted to post, so here ya go...

We have geese who walk on water in Saranac, aren't you impressed?
Can you spot the 3 deer? This was taken on our snow day last week behind our house.

This was the first night that we had our Christmas tree up. The fire, the lights, it just makes me calm. It was also snowing quite hard outside, unfortunately I couldn't capture that! I'm noticing that our tree is a bit crooked... hmmm... I need to go home and fix that.

No comments: