Monday, February 09, 2009

2.5!

I just got home from my OB, and I'm now 2.5 cm dilated and my cervix is thinned by half! :) He said she needs to drop some more and then we'll be all set! Heartbeat was 155 today - it's consistently been 150 over the course of the pregnancy. T thinks it's because I had a cookie before I went in! :) We like sugar at our house! Basically, it could be any day, could be her due date, or could be some time next week. Most first time pregnancies go over, so I have another appt for next Monday. Although I am getting my "magic foot buttons" pushed by my massage therapist on Thursday, so we'll see what happens first! :)

One funny thing, though - he walked in and said, "Wow! Look at those feet!" The 2lbs. I gained this week I think went right to my ankles. I had been on my feet more today than normal - usually I just go from the bed to my chair. :) I needed to get some laundry done and the new dish installer was here this morning and I didn't really feel like I could just sit here while he was here - plus I had to move some things around so that he could get to the attic. It's amazing how little it takes for me to do to make the big feet really appear. Strange.

No comments: