Monday, February 02, 2009

Quick appt update

I just got home from my OB appt and I'm still only dilated to 1cm and he did say that my cervix is thinning more. Everything is still going along just great - no problems. I asked if he thought we were still on track for the 14th, and he thought close to that - maybe even a little after. I asked him how far he would let me go over and he said no more than a few days to a week, depending on how things are going, but that we would talk more about that next time. I have another appointment in a week! :)

I think that I finally have my bags and everything packed. The DO NOT FORGET list is on the back door so we (hopefully) won't forget things.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am just so excited for you. How are you feeling? I will be home Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week if you want some company. I would love to bring you lunch! Warning...I will have both boys so you will have to decide how much chaos you can handle:)